Welcome to The Gwbert Hotel & Flatrock Bistro
Relaxing breaks on the Ceredigion Coast
The Gwbert Hotel stands on the banks of the River Teifi at the estuary at Gwbert-on-Sea -renowned for its salmon and sewin – it is one of the finest hotels in the locality. The Gwbert Hotel offers high standards of accommodation with a lift to most rooms.
Our tastefully decorated restaurant – The Flat Rock Bistro – with its panoramic views of the Pembrokeshire National Park, offers an extensive menu with dishes to all tastes and requirements.
*COVID -19 Update*
In accordance with the latest Welsh Assembly Government Guidance additional actions and provisions taken by The Gwbert Hotel are as follows:
- Reservations are essential, please arrive on time to be directed to your table immediately upon arrival.
- Last orders will be at 9:45pm daily. Lounges/Bar/Restaurant to be close at 10:20pm daily.
- We will operate on table service only, therefore we will not be able to serve guests at the bar.
- No more than four people will be allowed to meet within the hotel unless you are from the same household. This rule does not apply to children aged 11 and under.
- For track and trace purposes, all non-residents are required to register upon arrival by completing a simple form. All guests are required to provide verification of their name when filling in contact details.
- A time limit of 1 hour 45 minutes is placed upon each booking and we respectfully ask you to adhere to this.
- Compulsory face coverings must be worn and can only be removed when sat at your table or you are within your bedroom. Should you need to leave your table or bedroom you will be required to wear your face covering.
Click here to view our current Covid-19 Policies, click here.
For Gwbert Holiday bookings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty, we look forward to welcoming you back here very soon!
The Gwbert Hotel & Flat Rock Bistro