Welcome to The Gwbert Hotel & Flatrock Bistro
Relaxing breaks on the Ceredigion Coast
The Gwbert Hotel stands on the banks of the River Teifi at the estuary at Gwbert-on-Sea -renowned for its salmon and sewin – it is one of the finest hotels in the locality. The Gwbert Hotel offers high standards of accommodation with a lift to most rooms.
Our tastefully decorated restaurant – The Flat Rock Bistro – with its panoramic views of the Pembrokeshire National Park, offers an extensive menu with dishes to all tastes and requirements.
*COVID -19 Update*
In accordance with the latest Welsh Assembly Government Guidance announced on Tuesday 22nd September 2020, from Thursday 24th September 2020 at 6pm onwards, additional actions and provisions taken by The Gwbert Hotel are as follows:
- Last orders will be at 9:45pm.
- We will operate on table service only, therefore we will not be able to serve guests at the bar.
- Reservations are essential, please arrive on time to be directed to your table immediately upon arrival.
In line with the Welsh Assembly Government’s new guidelines announced on Friday 11th September 2020 the following now applies:
- No more than six people from an extended household will be allowed to meet within the hotel. This rule does not apply to children aged 11 and under.
- Compulsory face coverings must be worn and can only be removed when sat at your table or you are within your bedroom. Should you need to leave your table or bedroom you will be required to wear your face covering.
Click here to view our current Covid-19 Policies, click here.
For Gwbert Holiday bookings please contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty, we look forward to welcoming you back here very soon!
The Gwbert Hotel & Flat Rock Bistro